Talent Management Programme of the Year
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominations will either be on behalf of the whole organisation or will typically be senior managers or specialists responsible for the overall planning and implementation of key talent management and development strategies. Such individuals may not necessarily be members of the HR/OD function. Nominees will be nominated by the Chief Executive or relevant Executive Director.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of an explicit linkage and contribution to the achievement of the overall business strategy of the organisation
- Evidence of the importance of talent identification and development which supports the organisation’s resourcing and/or succession planning strategies
- Evidence of systematic assessment of the return on the investment in talent and its impact on organisational outcomes
- Evidence that employees are involved in the identification of their own learning and development needs, together with the activities planned to meet these needs
- Evidence that there is wide spread understanding amongst the ranks of management concerning the knowledge, skills and behaviour that are central to developing the “talent for tomorrow” within the organisation
Benefits of sponsoring this category:
By sponsoring this category, you are directly supporting the HR community in Scotland. Hr NETWORK has been committed to supporting HR professionals and those closely associated with this vibrant and energetic community for more than 13 years.
Sponsoring this award category will enable you to:
- Promote your employer brand or products & services directly to the HR and business community across Scotland
- Enjoy rich content media coverage within Hr NETWORK magazine
- Showcase your brand throughout the year and at the Awards Gala Dinner
- Enjoy networking with a range of influential HR and business professionals
- Stand out from your competitors by showcasing your company’s commitment to supporting HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Build on your organisations’ credibility by supporting events which specifically support HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Entertain your key clients in a professional and credible environment
- Opportunity to present your sponsored category in the presence of 800 HR and people professionals
For further information please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit: www.hrnetworkjobs.com