Organisational Development of the Year Award
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominations may either be on behalf of the whole organisation or may be hired by organisations to undertake this specialist work such as Consultant/Manager/Specialist etc. Nominees in this category can be senior HR leaders or client organisations with regular contact with the individual who have supported the implementation of a programme to improve the organisation’s effectiveness and viability through the introduction of a revised organisational culture allowing the organisation to adapt to new technologies, competition, regulation or other commercial demands.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of organisational diagnosis where the root cause of the issues have been clearly identified and measured where appropriate
- Evidence of stakeholder engagement at leadership, management and staff levels to ensure commitment to the change programme
- Evidence of organisational collaboration which has resulted in less internal competition leading to better decision making, improved systems, processes and outcomes
- Evidence of clear commercial benefits to the organisation – specific metrics linked to the initial diagnosis will be sought by the judging panel
- Evidence of continuous organisational learning resulting from the experience of the change(s)
By sponsoring this category, you are directly supporting the HR community in Scotland. Hr NETWORK has been committed to supporting HR professionals and those closely associated with this vibrant and energetic community for more than 13 years.
Sponsoring this award category will enable you to:
- Promote your employer brand or products & services directly to the HR and business community across Scotland
- Enjoy rich content media coverage within Hr NETWORK magazine
- Showcase your brand throughout the year and at the Awards Gala Dinner
- Enjoy networking with a range of influential HR and business professionals
- Stand out from your competitors by showcasing your company’s commitment to supporting HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Build on your organisations’ credibility by supporting events which specifically support HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Entertain your key clients in a professional and credible environment
- Opportunity to present your sponsored category in the presence of 800 HR and people professionals
For further information please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: email@example.com
For further information, please visit: www.hrnetworkjobs.com