Outstanding Contribution to Scottish HR
Award Nomination Criteria
The Outstanding Contribution to Scottish HR Award is Scottish HR’s most prestigious award made to an individual who has an established history of distinguished service to the HR profession either as a practitioner, academic or consultant or may be someone who has successfully transcended different areas of the HR profession.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence to show that the individual has made a lasting contribution to the Scottish HR profession
- Able to demonstrate excellent leadership qualities and has provided inspiration to others in the sector
- Evidence of the contribution made to a new innovation, new knowledge, or ways to improve professional practice
- Evidence to show that contributions are above and beyond the everyday and have had a long lasting impact in the HR sector
- Evidence to show that the individual has increase their network beyond the profession and is rightly respected by all industry sectors
Benefits of sponsoring this category:
By sponsoring this category, you are directly supporting the HR community in Scotland. Hr NETWORK has been committed to supporting HR professionals and those closely associated with this vibrant and energetic community for more than 13 years.
Sponsoring this award category will enable you to:
- Promote your employer brand or products & services directly to the HR and business community across Scotland
- Enjoy rich content media coverage within Hr NETWORK magazine
- Showcase your brand throughout the year and at the Awards Gala Dinner
- Enjoy networking with a range of influential HR and business professionals
- Stand out from your competitors by showcasing your company’s commitment to supporting HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Build on your organisations’ credibility by supporting events which specifically support HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Entertain your key clients in a professional and credible environment
- Opportunity to present your sponsored category in the presence of 800 HR and people professionals
For further information please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: email@example.com
For further information, please visit: www.hrnetworkjobs.com