of the Year
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominees in this category may be an established HR Team, or alternatively may have come together to form a team to complete a specific project. Nominees will be nominated by their HR Director or senior Manager who has responsibility for HR within the organisation.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of working effectively as a team and delivering results across the organisation
- Evidence of creating and delivering bespoke solutions designed to support the goals and business strategy of the organisation
- Evidence of how the outcomes from the team are measured and evaluated by the organisation
- Evidence of CPD of team members
- Evidence of the overall value of the team to the organisation including examples of the team “going the extra mile”
Santa Fe Relocation is a global mobility company specialising in managing and delivering high-quality relocation services worldwide. Our core competence is relocation services that support corporations and their employees relocate and settle in a new country, assisting them with visas, immigration, home and school, language and cultural training, managing property rentals, delivering domestic and international moving of household goods. We have the ability to provide these services to a consistent high standard, locally and globally. A key aspect is being able to manage our service delivery through our own operations across six continents.
For further information, please visit: www.santaferelo.com