of the Year
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominees will be the most senior HR professional within the organisation operating at or near Board level. They will be responsible for design and execution of an integrated HR strategy or plan. Roles at this level may typically be entitled Head of HR of Head of Human Capital or similar. Nominees will be nominated by their Chief Executive or Chairman of the Board.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of having made a significant contribution to design and delivery of overall business strategy for their organisation
- Evidence of the extent to which HR strategy has made a significant contribution to the business or organization and how this is measured
- Champions and designs HR initiatives that contribute to enhanced organisational capability
- Evidence of the HR function being valued within the organisation
- Evidence that they are role models who demonstrate the values of their organisation
As the world’s leading integrated talent development and outplacement company, Lee Hecht Harrison Penna has got both global scale and local knowledge; pioneering technology and experienced consultants. Whether you’re restructuring, changing your culture or developing your leaders, they can help. They work with companies to simplify the challenges of workforce transformation. They do that by helping their people navigate change, become better leaders, develop their careers or find a new path in life. The results: a stronger employer brand, less risk and better business performance.
For further information, please visit: www.lhh.com/lhhpenna/en/