Employee Engagement of the Year Award
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominations will either be on behalf of the whole organisation or can typically be senior managers/specialists or teams responsible for the overall planning and implementation of key employee engagement and development initiatives and strategies. Such individuals may not necessarily be members of the HR/OD function. Nominees will be nominated by their Chief Executive or relevant HR Director or most senior HR professional within the organisation.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Commitment from leadership for the engagement strategy
- Consideration of company culture whilst containing an emphasis on employees being rewarded and recognised
- The nomination should also show how the initiative engages all levels of the organization and how it is being evaluated
- Evidence of how the programme integrates with/develops the values of the organisation
- Evidence that all employees are accountable for their performance and feedback is delivered in a systematic and proactive way
Clients achieve guaranteed results from Robertson Training’s simple, creative and enjoyable skills, leadership and team performance programmes. Since 2001, they have been applying more ingredients of global good practice than any other training company they’ve seen. Their facilitator team are all CIPD qualified, have operated at business partner level, run a business and are NLP qualified & accredited coaches. This, plus their nimble service, means over 90% repeat business. Common feedback from clients such as Jo Bucci, MD of People’s Postcode Lottery is: “I’m comfortable saying they have helped us exceed our targets.” Robertson Training’s fundamental driving belief is that engaged people do great things.
For further information: www.robertsontraining.co.uk