Employee Engagement of the Year Award
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominations will either be on behalf of the whole organisation or can typically be senior managers/specialists or teams responsible for the overall planning and implementation of key employee engagement and development initiatives and strategies. Such individuals may not necessarily be members of the HR/OD function. Nominees will be nominated by their Chief Executive or relevant HR Director or most senior HR professional within the organisation.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Commitment from leadership for the engagement strategy
- Consideration of company culture whilst containing an emphasis on employees being rewarded and recognised
- The nomination should also show how the initiative engages all levels of the organization and how it is being evaluated
- Evidence of how the programme integrates with/develops the values of the organisation
- Evidence that all employees are accountable for their performance and feedback is delivered in a systematic and proactive way
Benefits of sponsoring this category:
By sponsoring this category, you are directly supporting the HR community in Scotland. Hr NETWORK has been committed to supporting HR professionals and those closely associated with this vibrant and energetic community for more than 13 years.
Sponsoring this award category will enable you to:
- Promote your employer brand or products & services directly to the HR and business community across Scotland
- Enjoy rich content media coverage within Hr NETWORK magazine
- Showcase your brand throughout the year and at the Awards Gala Dinner
- Enjoy networking with a range of influential HR and business professionals
- Stand out from your competitors by showcasing your company’s commitment to supporting HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Build on your organisations’ credibility by supporting events which specifically support HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Entertain your key clients in a professional and credible environment
- Opportunity to present your sponsored category in the presence of 800 HR and people professionals
For further information please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit: www.hrnetworkjobs.com