of the Year
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominees will be Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director, General Manager or someone similar who has overall control of the business and to which the HR Director or Head of HR directly reports. Nominees will be nominated by the Chairman of the Board or an Executive Board Member.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of ‘setting the tone from the top’ around the importance of the people agenda and how it differentiates the organisation from its competitors
- Evidence of leadership behaviours, which create the conditions for great people management practice
- Evidence of measuring the impact of people policy and its value to the organisation
- Evidence of providing the conditions and resources for people practices to drive organisational success.
- Evidence that they are role models who demonstrate the values of their organisation
Benefits of sponsoring this category:
By sponsoring this category, you are directly supporting the HR community in Scotland. Hr NETWORK has been committed to supporting HR professionals and those closely associated with this vibrant and energetic community for more than 13 years.
Sponsoring this award category will enable you to:
- Promote your employer brand or products & services directly to the HR and business community across Scotland
- Enjoy rich content media coverage within Hr NETWORK magazine
- Showcase your brand throughout the year and at the Awards Gala Dinner
- Enjoy networking with a range of influential HR and business professionals
- Stand out from your competitors by showcasing your company’s commitment to supporting HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Build on your organisations’ credibility by supporting events which specifically support HR and business professionals across Scotland
- Entertain your key clients in a professional and credible environment
- Opportunity to present your sponsored category in the presence of 800 HR and people professionals
For further information please contact the Awards Planning Team on Tel: 0131 625 3267 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit: www.hrnetworkjobs.com