Attraction & Resourcing
of the Year Award
Award Nomination Criteria
Typical Nominees: Nominations will either be on behalf of the whole organisation or senior managers, in-house resourcing/recruitment specialists or teams responsible for key talent attraction and recruitment initiatives. Such individuals may be part of the HR/OD function or may be part of an in-house recruitment function. Nominees will be nominated by the Head of HR, Executive Director or CEO.
Please provide a summary of your category nomination in no more than 500 words.
Supporting Evidence (essential):
- Evidence of a particular recruitment project that has impacted positively on the organisation including evidence of the planning, delivery, evaluation and return on investment
- Demonstrate the positive outcomes in planning for future skills and abilities being assessed and delivered
- Evidence that the recruitment & selection process contributes to overall effectiveness of the talent strategy
- Evidence of the organisations commitment to diversity and assessment of skills to ensure organisation performance and culture fit
- Evidence of effective interview techniques and the role of induction offered to new employees
In 2017 the Taranata Group was formed bringing together 4 specialist recruitment companies, Head Resourcing, Head Medical, Change Recruitment and Atkinson Macleod Executive Search. Their vision is to create a unique talent and capability organisation that will offer bespoke and innovate people solutions to their international client base. They have ambitious plans which include the growth of their existing businesses into additional markets and geographies, the development of new products and services as well as a strategic approach to adding complimentary business lines through a number of targeted acquisitions. It’s an exciting time for their business and they look forward to sharing their success stories with all of their colleagues and friends in the Hr NETWORK.
For further information, please visit: www.taranatagroup.com/